Looking for beautiful skin with that healthy glow? Efamol has you covered with their Pure Evening Primrose Oil. Not only is their formula beneficial to your skin but it is also clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema, including redness, itchiness and swelling. Start feeling velvety smooth with Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil capsules!
- Each capsule contains the highest quality organic evening primrose oil along with vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Made with a patented variety of evening primrose seed providing 12% GLA
- Free from added yeast, sugar, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, corn starch, GMO and artificial flavours
- Clinically tested and proven effective
- The only EPO in the world proven safe in toxicology trials
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
Adults(Age 12 years plus):Orally take 6-8 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink.
Children (Age 1 – 11 years old): Orally take 4-6 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink.
Maintenance dose for both age groups:
After 4-6 months, a lower maintenance dose of 2-4 capsules per day may be sufficient to keep symptoms under control indefinitely.
Efamol® Evening Primrose oil (Oenothera biennis)(seed) . . . 500 mg
[providing Linoleic acid (LA) 329 mg and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 58 mg]
Vitamin E (equivalent to 5 mg
AT d-a-tocopherol) . . . 7.5 I.U.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Although rare, sensitive individuals may experience minor and temporary headache, nausea, or gastrointestinal disturbances that can be avoided by a lower initial dose.
- Discontinue use if skin rash develops or worsens