VEINsmart is formulated to support vein health and reduce vericose veins. It contains several important nutrients including diosmin, horse chestnut extract, Butcher’s Broom, and hesperidin.
- Supports vein health and reduces varicose veins
- Helps decrease the edema and inflammation associated with varicose veins
- Eliminates swelling and the feeling of heaviness in legs
- Reduces Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Reduces phlebitis
- Eliminates hemorrhoids
- Aids in healing leg ulcers
- Helps to treat thrombosis
- Diosmin is used to treat chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), hemorrhoids, lymphedema, and varicose veins. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and freeradical scavenging agent. Diosmin should also be used for dermatitis and wound healing. Diosmin is derived by extracting hesperidin from citrus rinds, followed by the conversion of hesperidin to diosmin. Diosmin has been used for more than 30 years as a vein tonic and vein-protective agent. It is now being researched for cancer, premenstrual syndrome, colitis, and diabetes. CVI is characterized by pain, leg heaviness, a sensation of swelling and cramps, and is often seen in those with varicose veins. Diosmin has also been found effective in treating severe stages of CVI, including venous ulceration and delayed healing.
- Horse Chestnut Extract is used for the treatment of symptoms of venous insufficiency (including pain and heaviness in the legs), night-time cramps in the calves, and itchy, swollen legs; along with phlebitis and varicose veins. It is also effective for hemorrhoids, skin inflammation and premenstrual syndrome. Aescin, the active ingredient in horse chestnut, tones the walls of the veins, improving the flow of blood back to the heart. Horse chestnut extract also relieves swelling.
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) has been shown to reduce varicose veins and hemorrhoids, and to treat the itching and burning of hemorrhoids. It is also used to help treat lower leg discomfort, including cramps, pain, itching and swelling caused by pooling of blood in the veins.
- Hesperidin is the main flavonoid in lemons and oranges. Hesperidin reduces the permeability of the capillaries and is an anti-inflammatory agent.
Suggested Usage: Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains:
This product does not contain artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast. VEGAN-FRIENDLY. GLUTEN-FREE.