Salus Calcium Magnesium Tonic is a factor in the maintenance of good health. It helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. It also helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates and to maintain proper muscle function.
- Higher Magnesium to Calcium Ratio: Facilitates bone strength and proper calcium utilisation to help prevent calcium deposits in soft tissue
- Useable Calcium Dosage: Satisfies daily supplemental calcium needs and is safe for long-term supplementation
- Highly Soluble Calcium Compounds: Bound to organic acids that can be readily absorbed regardless of age, nutrition or hormone status
- Easy-to-Digest Liquid Solution: Allows for more contact with absorption sites & does not require dissolving, leaving approximately 98% of the elemental calcium available for absorption
- Added Zinc and Vitamin D: Essential co-factors in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
Adults: Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take 30 ml (2 tablespoons) once daily before meals. A measuring cup is provided.
Each daily dose (30 ml) contains:
- Magnesium (gluconate dihydrate and citrate) 93.0 mg 186 mg
- Calcium (gluconate and lactate) 77.3 mg 155 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 1.75 mg 3.5 mg
- Vitamin D3 102 I.U. 204 I.U. (cholecalciferol) (2.55 μg) (5.1 μg)
Aqueous extracts of hibiscus, chamomile, fennel, spinach, juices of orange and mango, fructose, natural passionfruit flavour, locust bean gum and water.
This product contains no alcohol, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Store unopened bottle in a cool and dry place (15 – 25 °C). Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.